Running a profitable business while incorporating strategic technology advancements requires more time and resources than many organizations have at their disposal. Reducing overhead in the short term while embracing technology innovations for long-term sustainability and competitive advantage is equally challenging. everse helps mid-size and large organizations manage short-term goals while implementing the long-term strategies that drive growth.
everse’s understanding of individual client needs and our Global Delivery Methodology (GDM) enable us to reduce the risks and increase the predictability, speed, and quality of application development. Our global operations enable us to leverage cross-cultural best practices and knowledge bases to deliver optimum solutions at lower costs through:
- Access to business and technology talent pools across the globe.
- The ability to engage during any phase of our clients' developmental needs.
- Flexible engagement models (Fixed Price-Fixed Time, T&M).
- Consistent support for our clients' businesses in other parts of the world.
We increase our clients' competitive advantage by sharing the burden of mundane but critical technology functions and letting them focus on their primary business needs. Our goal is to deliver cost-effective and time-critical solutions that provide business value. Our Application Development & Outsourcing services are comprised of:
- Application Design & Development
- everse provides clients with comprehensive supplemental capabilities to address both the development of new applications and the evolutionary functional extension of existing applications across major technology platforms.
- Application Maintenance & Support
- everse offers enterprises a strategic and economic advantage by managing routine application functions, overseeing quality control, and ensuring optimal turn-around times.
- Enterprise Portals
- everse integrates information from a multitude of sources to create a central, organized knowledge network that facilitates rapid, real-time, contextual, and collaborative interactions.
To learn more about everse Application Development & Outsourcing, send us an e-mail.